You will want to rock when you experience the new Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood’s Guitar Hotel in Florida.
Without a doubt, after visiting the new Guitar Hotel by Hard Rock you will do nothing but want to throw your lighters up in the air, sway and live the rock life.
Earlier this year, the luxury hotel and casino chain opened its newest property in Hollywood, Fla. in no ordinary fashion. The newest addition to the 259-property Hard Rock family comes in the form of a guitar scaling 450-feet into the air. Each night, the electrifying phenomenon showcases a light show to resemble an actual guitar strumming to the chosen song. The outer lights of the hotel are pre-programed to alternate colors at specific times to complement the song that is playing. The hotel boasts in six beams of light that are shot 20,000 feet into the South Florida sky, resembling the neck of the guitar.
It is entrancing!
The Guitar Hotel is a part of a massive $1.5 billion expansion to the original Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino that is situated on 87-acres of the Hollywood Seminole Indian Reservation. Incorporations into the newly renovated property include:
- 7,000-person Hard Rock Live performance venue
- 195,000 sq. ft. casino and gaming area
- 13.5-acre pool, lagoon and swimming area, including ultra-luxury resort cabanas
- 42,000 sq. ft. Rock Spa & Salon
- 44,000 sq. ft. indoor and outdoor DAER Dayclub and Nightclub
- 26,000 sq. ft. luxury retail space
- 120,000 sq. ft. meeting space
This newly constructed wonder is by far one of the top places to visit when gallivanting in South Florida. There are plenty of options to choose from no matter what time of day it may be. Plus, guests do not even have to leave the property. There are dining, bar and lounge options that visitors can either make reservations to or option to walk-in at any point of their stay. These new culinary options include:
- Abiaka – Americanized and fire grill cuisine.
- Cipresso – Italian-inspired entrees with handmade, scratch pasta, pizza and specialty dishes.
- Fresh Harvest – Gourmet buffet-style with options extending from pizza to raw bar delights.
- Rise Kitchen & Deli – Diner-style meals with a flare of elegance and a view from the base of the Guitar Hotel.
- Oculus Bar – Classic take on fine wines, bespoke, craft cocktails, spirits and more.
- Constant Grind – In-house café with espresso, coffee and pastry dishes that can be enjoyed from morning until after hours.
Distinct items from the hotel that should be on the “must-do” list include the Rock Spa & Salon and lounging by the 13.5-acre pool area. Since you are in the Sunshine State, you might as well soak in the sun and enjoy the lush sounds of waters, green palm trees and the manifested tropical oasis that you are transported into while staying on-property.
Following an enjoyable pool day, it is recommended to treat yourself to a day at the Rock Spa for a moment of pampering, relaxation and tranquility. Included in the spa are both gender-neutral and gender-specific lounging areas to either relax with company or to sit in solitude to escape the world around you. Both are highly enjoyable and worth experiencing.
To learn more about the new Guitar Hotel by Hard Rock, visit their website at www.SeminoleHardRockHollywood.com.